Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil and niacin

Mariahhh55

Who uses fish oil and niacin? I need to get my cholesterol in check, was wondering how much fish oil you take whilst on cycle? And any benefits from niacin, like vascularity?

You need to do much more than that to get your cholesterol in check.
Taking fish oil alone is not gonna help you. You need get your whole diet in check.

I would also recommend n2guard while you are on a cycle.

Right now I'm using Krill Oil supp from N2BM and have been liking it so far so maybe check out that as well!

having a clean diet, exercising (but not over exercising), having a healthy heart, limiting stress, sleeping well, etc etc.. these are all lifestyle shit and all this combines to make or break a healthy heart

taking a bunch of omega 3 supplements isn't going to magically lower cholesterol on your own. i don't take them, i just eat healthy

The best cardiovascular health supplement I have ever seen is Cardioflex by Innotech Nutrition. I would get that.

But a supplement is just that - a supplement. Diet and lifestyle changes also need to be implemented

Top Bottom