Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil? How much to take?

waldo

Hi guys, I'm thinking to getting Fish oil soon. I was just wondering how much you guys take and what are the benefits. Each SoftGel capsule is 1000mg. How does it help with the workouts? Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks dude. Over here I can buy US$3.80 for 100 caps. I think thats quite cheap unless you guys know any site that sells cheaper.

wow, I never knew fish oil was so much better than flax. I think I'll change right away. Would taking it with ALA be a bad idea? Like taking 5g Fish Oil 1g ALA with each meal work since ALA will pretty much cancel the carbs which are needed for the fish oil?

Also are fish caps good compared to fish oil? I know flax caps are shit compared to flax oil

ALA and Fish oil makes a good combo.

Infact taking fish oil with your meals helps ensure the omega nutrients make it to your cells and is not burned up as an imediate fuel source if taken alone on empty stomach.

Most use Fish oil caps. I think Elzi Volk uses the NOW brand in her supplimentation. She's wrote numerous postings on fish oil benifits with weight lifting and nutrition.

Here are some Elzi Volk postings on usenet

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Elzi+Volk+and+fish+oil&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&hl=en

Is this price for Fish oil cheap?

Hi guys, I can now buy 100 capsules of Fish Oil for US$3.00 near by at a pharmacy. I think its quite cheap or does anyone know any website where to buy cheaper. I have just started taking 15 daily. It does upset my stomache a little bit. Does anyone else also experience this yet. There is no fish smell when I burp and I think its because there is some vitamin E.

:elephant:

Rz, there's really no limit. Usually though a person's BUDGET/time doesn't usually allow you to eat 50 capsules a day.

Let's say if you where on a fat loss/low carb diet, and you're main sources of fat came from Fish and Flax oil, you would lose INSANE amounts of fat.

For Example:

1) Whey Protein/Oatmeal
2) Salmon,Tablespoon Flax Oil, Brocolli
3) Chicken breasts, 15 Fish Oil caps , Brocolli
4) Salmon, Tablespoon Flax Oil, Brocolli
5) Chicken breast, 15 Fish Oil Caps, Brocolli
6) Whey Protein, 7 Fish Oil Caps, Tablespoon Flax

Post Work out meal: Whey Protein/Gatorade or any other sports drink or creatine mix type drink.

Now that would be some hardcore melt the fat off your body type of shit.

Tha One CrumCake said:
Rz, there's really no limit. Usually though a person's BUDGET/time doesn't usually allow you to eat 50 capsules a day.

Let's say if you where on a fat loss/low carb diet, and you're main sources of fat came from Fish and Flax oil, you would lose INSANE amounts of fat.

For Example:

1) Whey Protein/Oatmeal
2) Salmon,Tablespoon Flax Oil, Brocolli
3) Chicken breasts, 15 Fish Oil caps , Brocolli
4) Salmon, Tablespoon Flax Oil, Brocolli
5) Chicken breast, 15 Fish Oil Caps, Brocolli
6) Whey Protein, 7 Fish Oil Caps, Tablespoon Flax

Post Work out meal: Whey Protein/Gatorade or any other sports drink or creatine mix type drink.

Now that would be some hardcore melt the fat off your body type
of shit.

TALK ABOUT SOME GNARLY FISH BURPS.

Top Bottom