Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish Oil/Flax Oil

cutitup

So tell me this, if i cannot always eat right- work and shit like that etc.- poppin fish/salmon oil capsules- 1000mg- how many a day and can it hurt u- of course along with eating right too..lol and also flax seed oil- how much? will this keep me anabolic rather than catabolic???

:evil:

cutitup said:
So tell me this, if i cannot always eat right- work and shit like that etc.- poppin fish/salmon oil capsules- 1000mg- how many a day and can it hurt u- of course along with eating right too..lol and also flax seed oil- how much? will this keep me anabolic rather than catabolic???

:evil:

I think definitely taking both will benefit you greatly....
As to the dosage recommondations, take a closer look at BBF 's diet:

I quart of plain fat free yogurt
8 tbs of ground flax seeds
working on a mix of 1 lbs flank steak mixed with 1.5 cups barley and two tomatoes.
1 large cucumber
1 cup macadamea nutts.
3 cups soy milk
1 pot of coffee
10 fish oil tabs

(alot of healthy fats)

That should be able to give you a good indication as he is an awesomely educated Nutritional Scientist.

cutitup said:

If you're on a cutter I'd stay with 1000MG caps of both Flaxseed oil and Fish oil. If you're on a bulker you can up it to 3 per day each. Both are Essential Fatty Acids which should make up the bulk of your fats in your diet.

Hope this helps, nugga.

DIV

:chomp:

Does anyone recall the name of that fish oil that comes in liquid form and is made from kelp or something like that?

Or am I hallucinating again?

For some individuals using up to 20 of the 1000 mg fish oil caps is not unreasonable. N-2 fats only become dangerous in two situations at high doses:
1) you do nto take enough anti-oxidants with them, and due to their high rate of oxidization, could cause some tissue damage. Take 400-800 iu's of vitamin e to deal with this.
2) your n-3 to n-6 ratio becomes higher than 3.5:1, could cause an n-6 deficency. Very rare, but could happen.

kbrkbr said:
Does anyone recall the name of that fish oil that comes in liquid form and is made from kelp or something like that?

Or am I hallucinating again?

Perhaps you are thinking of krill oil. It is made from krill shrimp who eat plankton and the likes.

Top Bottom