Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil with flavors

Ghadr

When I was choosing fish oil in the GNC shop today, I was surprised by the huge variety of different kinds of fish oil, with different tastes and additions, like some other oils and stuff like that. Do you think those are fine, or I should stick to the just fish oil?

I would say that it is best to stick to the basics, and get the fish oil without other additives. Usually, this involves more processing and the addition of many other ingredients as well, and you don't want that. So just get fish oil that has nothing but fish oil.

I would just stick to a fish oil in a pill. I havent looked at the ingredients of any flavoured fish oil liquid but I imagine they would probably have sugar and artificial flavours added.

People are always trying to re-invent the wheel. Stick what works and has always worked - fish oil pills

Capsules will be the best option if you don't want the fishy taste. Look for the highest concentration of DHA and EPA.

Top Bottom