Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish Oil Fish Burbs

A

Advaik

Do you ever get used to these? I had to stop taking ECA because the burbs were just nasty. I was burbed at work and people thought i was dieing because of the look on my face.

if you dont get use to them, does anyone know a place online where I can buy some caps that arn't so bad in the burbing department? I take 20 fish caps everyday (5 caps x 4 times a day)

:sick: I took fish oil caps for awhile and the burps never went away. Now to get my essential fatty acids, I use flaxseed oil. Sometimes I use Udo's Choice, which is a mixture of oils. These won't make you burp. I get enough fish oil from eating salmon and tuna, but no burps from these.

Advaik said:
I was burbed at work and people thought i was dieing because of the look on my face.

LOL

I take Flax Oil Caps before my morn shake and before meals and havent expierienced this fortunately but my mom who takes fishOil Caps told me she has the same prob.

I have read on this board recently that a NATTY PB Chaser
(1Tsp-1Tbls) will eliminate or at least alleviate your Fish Oil Burps when taken at the same time or immediatly after.

Top Bottom