x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Fish Oil Fish Burbs

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Fish Oil Fish Burbs within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Do you ever get used to these? I had to stop taking ECA because the burbs were just nasty. I was burbed at work and people thought i was dieing because of the look on my face. if you dont get use to them, does anyone know a place online where I can buy some caps that arn't so bad in the burbing department? I take 20 fish caps everyday (5 caps x 4 times a day)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Advaik

Fish Oil Fish Burbs

Do you ever get used to these? I had to stop taking ECA because the burbs were just nasty. I was burbed at work and people thought i was dieing because of the look on my face.

if you dont get use to them, does anyone know a place online where I can buy some caps that arn't so bad in the burbing department? I take 20 fish caps everyday (5 caps x 4 times a day)

I took fish oil caps for awhile and the burps never went away. Now to get my essential fatty acids, I use flaxseed oil. Sometimes I use Udo's Choice, which is a mixture of oils. These won't make you burp. I get enough fish oil from eating salmon and tuna, but no burps from these.

Good Broly
    Try taking fish oil with Vitamin E then the burps are not that bad.

Re: Fish Oil Fish Burbs

Originally posted by Advaik
    I was burbed at work and people thought i was dieing because of the look on my face.
    LOL

I take Flax Oil Caps before my morn shake and before meals and havent expierienced this fortunately but my mom who takes fishOil Caps told me she has the same prob.

I have read on this board recently that a NATTY PB Chaser
    (1Tsp-1Tbls) will eliminate or at least alleviate your Fish Oil Burps when taken at the same time or immediatly after.

Amateur Bodybuilder SirWanksalot's Avatar
    Toss Flax oil in trash can...

Flaxseed oil contains short-chain Omega-3 fatty acids and the human body can convert these short-chain Omega-3 fatty acids with great difficulty into much lower levels of longer-chain Omega-3 fatty acids. The conversion rate is between one and five percent.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...ght=flax+sucks