Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil

capelladon

Hi, I have been using the GNC Triple Strength fish oil soft gels and I was wondering if the triple strength is actually a benefit. I am almost out and need to get a new one and am trying to decide whether to get the same GNC triple strength ones or to get a different brand.

Thanks for your help

Hi, I have been using the GNC Triple Strength fish oil soft gels and I was wondering if the triple strength is actually a benefit. I am almost out and need to get a new one and am trying to decide whether to get the same GNC triple strength ones or to get a different brand.

Thanks for your help

You tell us. Did you notice any difference?

I would not expect any product from GNC to be a good purchase, either you are overpyaing or it is a poor quality product. remember GNC makes something like 60% on retail sales margin. guess who pays the difference? when you buy from them you are paying for their lease, utilities, employees, and so their CEO can buy 8 yachts.

instead pick n2bm, where the owner lives a modest lifestyle. you get quality.. they have TS krill oil

Thanks for your help
It just means theres more fish oil in each cap, so it all comes down to how much you want to supplement

Top Bottom