Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish Oil

riskybizz007

EPA and DHA can only be found in fish oil not flax correct? If so I was wondering where I can get quality fish oil for cheap.
thanks in advance

When taking EFA's, personally I feel it is better to get an all
inclusive product, like Omega Stak by Muscle Link or Structured
EFA by EAS.

There are plenty of brands. Twinlab, Optimum, etc. Search on some of the online stores. The best ibrand s probably ZonePerfect as the oil is molecularly distilled to remove all PCBs. But it's a little more expensive. 120caps for $12, I think, from netrition.

I eat a couple of 8 - 10oz salmon fillets a week. Does anyone know what the oil content is relative to the recommended amount? Is this sufficient for the health benefits or should I supplement? :confused:

frankenfurter said:
I eat a couple of 8 - 10oz salmon fillets a week. Does anyone know what the oil content is relative to the recommended amount? Is this sufficient for the health benefits or should I supplement? :confused:
If it's farm-raised the EPA content is neglible. If it's wild salmon--unlikely but possible--yes, this is adequate. Ask the butcher as they'll generally tell you.

2 places where they are good quality and tested. Sams Club sells their own fish oils, the Members Mark Brand. 300 capsules for $7. Another place, a little more expensive but definitely good quality is Vitamin Worlds own brand of EPA Fish Oil Capsules, 500 capsules for $24. They also sell 200 cod liver capsules for 8$.

Top Bottom