Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time taking Austinite's stack

JILLKESW

Guys I will run this cycle for fat loss and I see mix opinions on what time of the day to take it, they say as pre work out but I work out at night, around 10 pm and I would like to ask you if it isn't too late to take it at that time of the night, thank you.

It is just a stack of potent stims - definitely not a good way of losing fat. It will cause lots of side effects, and the results won't be long lasting. In addition to that, it will increase the level of cortisol - the stress hormone, which does not have a positive influence on one's health. It is also a bad idea to take it at night, since you will have a very hard time getting asleep, if you will be able to get asleep at all.

Why not use something safer and more effective? Something like Cardarine GW or SR9009? They will not cause side effects, and they will contribute to fat loss big time. In addition to that, they will give you quite a performance boost....

stimulants don't burn fat.. they simply suppress appetite and they do not work long term anyway.. if they did nobody would be fat cause they are sold everywhere

i use cardarine + n2slin premeals to keep fat off.. in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise they work well with no sides

You will end up not being able to sleep. If you have to train that late then just use Cardarine every day and SR-9009 as your pre workout.

Terrible idea. You are going to be wired out of your mind and won't be able to sleep after taking that many stimulants so close before bed.

Remember that in the gym you are actually BREAKING down your muscles. It's when you sleep and rest that your body actually repairs and grows.

Sleep is so so so important. Stimulants are over rated anyways. Just get a good pre-workout meal in and then hit it. You don't need stimulants pre-workout

Top Bottom