Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time On Need Help

Hey Par...I'm not going to argue with your methodology.We all have to find out what works best for ourselves.I have successfully brought myself from 130 lbs to my present 240(10% BF)by using an approach that I came to through much trial and error,experimentation,and research.Now I use variations of this approach with my many PT clients with wonderful results.I'm glad that you found what works for you.It just proves there is more than 1 way to "skin a cat."

You have gained that much muscle on a lo-carb diet?? Without bulking or cyclical carb overfeeding??

If so, that is remarkable, to say the least.

BTW, my ue of the term "diet" was not intended to mean submaintence calories, but rather just the general term for what one eats.

Yes Par,most of my muscular bodyweight has come in small,steady increments.I do however,raise calories on the weekends by 500-1000 to stimulate hormonal activity and stimulate my metabolism.M-F is only about 150 grams of carbs.I do not go through traditional "bulking" periods though.I monitor my BF% closely,as i refuse to go above 10%.

>I do however, raise calories on the weekends by 500-1000 to stimulate hormonal activity...

That is what I was looking for. My whole point was the relationship between caloric intake (or glucose metabolism to be more specific) and anabolic hormonal activity.

I have done similar things with success (2 days moderate dieting followed by one day of overfeeding, that sort of thing).

Top Bottom