Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fine to take meds like this?

Gaddy

My girlfriend sometimes has stomach pain when she takes medicines and supplements, so what she usually does, is crush the tabs or take out the powder from the capsules, and the mixes that with some apple pudding or something like that. Is it ok to do so – will the meds and supps still work?

If she does not leave them in that pudding for too long, they certainly will work. After all, be it in powder form, or in tablet – these supps and medicines end up in the stomach anyway. However, what got me concerned that she has stomach pain with anything. I understand that there are drugs that are really hard on the stomach, but these are just some, not all of them. Perhaps she should get her stomach checked.

If she does not leave them in that pudding for too long, they certainly will work. After all, be it in powder form, or in tablet – these supps and medicines end up in the stomach anyway. However, what got me concerned that she has stomach pain with anything. I understand that there are drugs that are really hard on the stomach, but these are just some, not all of them. Perhaps she should get her stomach checked.

He said SOMETIMES so not all the time

Top Bottom