Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally, the truth about Ecdysterone!

Thought so. Good; I've been downing 10 whites for breakfast every day for a month.
biggrin.gif

I guess at 250 grams of protein a day, Bioavailbility doesn't really matter ALL that much (except post-workout), but it's still good to know.

Casein is better for long-term amino release though, right? (Whey is just a huge spike, from what I gather)

[This message has been edited by Belial (edited April 26, 2001).]

zoelabs

i feel research is essential however i want "realworld"
results weight gain-strength -or fat loss if it doesnt do that for me i think its money wasted i have used good fatburners tricana-adrenalin ect and www.zoelabs.com beta-ecdysterone works ive used steroids and it isnt htat good but it definitely works and if it doesnt they have 100% guarantee www.zoelabs.com

MAURZ,
I've used it for 8 weeks and let me make this clear, I DIDN'T NOTICE SHIT! I even took more than the recommended dose. I DIDN'T NOTICE SHIT. Fuck, I hate wasting money! I have officially given up on all supps except creatine,glutamine, and a protein shake. later.:mad: :mad:

I used ecdysterone and gained 5 kg muscle. Perhaps it doesn't work on everybody ?
But you know, I know guys who took dianabol and had no results...

Order Ecdysterone - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=219&a=12906
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Top Bottom