Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina vs. 1-AD

wardog

High End Bro
Platinum
I have a question for the boards here. I just came off a GREAT 6 week transdermal fina/4-ad cycle, and I am looking at what to do for the next cycle when Feb/March rolls around. Now, obviously their respective companies are hyping Mag-10 and One like they are legal roids. Being a poor sap who lived thru cybergenics and Hot Stuff, I am just a teeny tiny bit jaded, but curious. What do you guys think is going to be more effective?

#1 A fina/4-AD transdermal cycle again.
#2 Trying a Mag-10 cycle
#3 A "One" cycle
#4 a fina/1-AD/4AD topical cycle

Now if I remember correctly, 1-AD is a class 1, as is tren, so I dont think combining them would make things any more effective, but you may know more than I do here..so thats why I am asking.

Obviously, I LOVED topical fina, so I am leaning in that direction, however, I am looking for what eveyone else thinks..costwise..all these options are close to the same..I am just looking for effectiveness..so please..give me some input!!

#4 a fina/1-AD/4AD topical cycle

Sounds like the way to go dude. I bet you make f'ing awesome gains off that stack!!! Let us know what you decide man.

p.s. - any nasty side effects off using fina???

No nasty sides at all bro..except my balls fell off half way thru the cycle...but that was my fault. I did an 8 week cycle, and put on 25 pounds in the first three weeks, with about an inch of that around my waist. It was at that point I lost my balls, and started cutting down trying to shed the BF because I had heard that too many people try to lose it after their cycle and end up losing their gains also. Anyway, I am still unbelievably pleased with this last cycle, coming away from it probably with 10 pounds of new LBM, but also a LOT lower in bodyfat than when I started..probably around 7% now. So overall, could I have put on more size with this cycle..absolutely. However, I am probably the best shape I have ever been in right now, so I am really pleased.

Now sideswise, some issues I did find were of course, a bit of hairloss(I am prone to mpb) and definete increased aggression. The feeling I got from the tren was unbelievable..I wanted to fuck anything female that moved, and felt like I could kick any guys ass to get to the female!! Overall, it was all good.

BTW you can use fina transdermally, granted it's not as effective, but still it works pretty good. At least I hope, hint hint.

Thanks for all the replys so far. So Natureboy, you do not think the addition of 1-test will improve the cycle? I was contemplating going with an 8 week cycle..6 weeks bulking and 2 weeks cutting, using the fina, 4-AD and 1-test for the first six weeks, then going with just the fina and 4-AD for the cutting..since Tren ROCKS for cutting!! What is it that makes you feel the addition of the 1-test would not be advantageous?

Also, what else could I do to improve the absorption? Last time I used androsol with 20ml of IPM to increase the absorption. Is there anything else I could do to improve it further??

Thanks!!

Actaully I'd use just the tren only for cost reasons if that was a factor. That's why I said to not use the 1-test. Actually I'd like to try it and see how it worked with tren. I'd be curious to see how they interact with each other. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd do tren with either the 1-AD (although I've lost my gains but kept my strenght) or the 1 test (which I havent used). I'd actually do it with the 1 - test because par deus and his folks run a very good shop and are extrememly responsive to any emails I've sent. I'd rather give my money them then some 1-AD reseller.

wardog said:
Thanks for all the replys so far. So Natureboy, you do not think the addition of 1-test will improve the cycle?

1-test and fina are quite likely very similar, qualitatively and quantitatively, so there is no reason to do both.

The choice is one of legality and price.

Top Bottom