Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA DMSO other creams

fiatconspiracy

Are any other carries effective for fina for topical administration? I have heard of androsol, and dmso, but would yohimburn, or basically any cream work? or is the point of dmso to irritate the skin? I mean could i use anything?

No, you cant use anything. You need something that will get into the system. Thats why DMSO is used. The only other thing I have heard of that works is called Phlojel. I wouldnt bother with the transdermal/oral/or any other method. They dont work nearly as well as using a kit and injecting, but its up to you :)

I wouldnt bother with the transdermal/oral/or any other method. They dont work nearly as well as using a kit and injecting, but its up to you
And thats exactly why this thread has been crammed full of responses.

the only other effective transdermal

carrier that I know of is high concetration ethyl alcohol. The problem with the alcohol is that it evaporates quickly. DMSO is still best if used properly.

Adding to Yburn should work. The Y is mixed with Macros balls to wall transdermal preperation, i dont see why it wouldnt carry fina as well......

I hate to see people waste precious Finaplex-H.
Reminds me of Androstederm, an androstendione product that was transdermal. Tried that stuff a couple of times. Figured that as much money as I was wasting, might as well get the real shit.
Lose the fear of needles.

Top Bottom