Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight the lethargic Feeling from PH

Quiller

This 1AD/4AD is making me sleepy, lazy and non-motivated. This is affecting my work, my training and home life. I am gaining weight, forcing myself to gym and getting results. But it is hard as hell to go. I skip more workouts and I know I could gain more if I could get in there more. Should I drop the 1AD and continue the 4AD? Which one is causing it or both? Is there something I can add to erase this affect?

Quiller

It's the 1-AD that is causing your lethargy. That's the reason that you take the 4-AD, to counteract it to a small degree. Other than that I'm not sure. You could try judicious dosing of ephedrine and caffeine to keep you running, keep the dosing light though, you don't want to counteract the effects of the andro. Other than that I can can recommend is to get plenty of rest every night.

I'll admit at times I feel a little sluggish while taking 1-AD, but to be honest, it's been 2 weeks now and it's really not that much worse than when I'm not taking it and I'm just feeling unmotivated for no particular reason.

same thing here, i did a 5 week cycle of 1ad/4ad and was pretty lethargic, except at nights i had a tough time sleeping - but drink coffee, take some eca's and just work your program and fight thru it, it will be worth it

Yeah, sometimes the only thing you can do is just dig a little deeper and see how bad you want it, that's what it's all about.

it converts to testosterone, its basically one compound removed from being an AS. 1-AD by itself will get you harder, gain strength, and help you gain muscle, cycled with 4-AD, you aromatize it and will gain more - and you could also see more side effects, but i didnt really notice any sides other then a huge loss of libido, evenn with the 4-AD

You sure about it converting to test? Cause I blelieve it shuts you down, where test should be picking you up there.

gsxr1000, how could and eca counter act 1AD and 4AD. I am taking clenbutrx and wondering if i might be doing this.

In regard to this,

Who has done a 1-ad cycle and what were its effects on your hairline? Also, how long was your cycle?

Lumberg said:
1-AD converts to 1-testosterone.

It is non-aromatizing. It can and does convert to DHT.

Top Bottom