Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight the fda now or we lose everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supreme

EVERYONE,

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THE FDA & THE A-HOLE SENATOR DICK DURBIN (PERFECT 1ST NAME FOR HIM) IS TRYING TO PUSH THROUGH A BILL THAT WILL REMOVE ALL SUPPLEMENTS, HERBS, VITAMINS ETC MADE SINCE 1994!!!!

THE FDA IS TRYING TO SAY THAT COMPANIES MUST GO BACK AND SUBMIT SAFETY DATA FOR EVERY INGREDIENT IN THE SUPPLEMENT (WHICH WOULD COST MILLIONS) OR THE SUPPLEMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED UNAPPROVED / ILLEGAL AND PULLED FROM THE STORE, WEBSITES ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN STOP THEM IS PUBLIC UPRISING LIKE WE DID IN 1994!!!!

PLEASE GO TO THESE LINKS, READ THE INFO AND CONTACT YOUR SENATORS ASAP - E-MAIL IS O.K, PHONE IS BETTER AND FAXES ARE THE BEST FOR THEY CANNOT BE THROWN OUT OR DELETED AND MUST BE KEPT ON FILE FOR 7 YEARS

ALSO WE NEED TO GET THIS UP ON AS MANY WEBSITES & BOARDS AS POSSIBLE - IF YOUR ARE A MEMBER OF ANABOLIC MINDS, PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE, BODYBUILDING.COM ETC. PLEASE CUT & RE-POST ASAP!!!!

WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO SAVE SUPPLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to Life Extension Foundation info with action letter template - just add your name etc and it will be sent to your Senators & Reps. FDA views your supplements in the same light as synthetic food preservatives

Link to Alliance for Natural Health: FDA and Senator Durbin: Sneak Attack on Supplements | Welcome to the Alliance for Natural Health - USA

Link to video of Dr. Mercola explaining the FDA attack on supplements etc. Dr. Mercola Discusses the FDA - YouTube

PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!!!!!!!!!!

S:worried:

This is a very serious issue. Things will only get worse too.. Like needto said a few months ago, we need to support someone like Ron Paul. I personally love the guy. He's a true patriot.

Try checking this out on snopes.com

Also, we had a big thread about this a while back.

This is a very serious issue. Things will only get worse too.. Like needto said a few months ago, we need to support someone like Ron Paul. I personally love the guy. He's a true patriot.

Love Ron Paul but WE ALL MUST TAKE ACTION NOW - THERE ARE PRE-MADE LETTERS IN THE LINKS I PROVIDED, JUST GO AND ADD YOUR NAME & ZIP CODE AND IT WILL GO AUTOMATICALLY TO YOUR REPS!!

s:worried:

Try checking this out on snopes.com

Also, we had a big thread about this a while back.

WE STILL HAVE TIME TO ACT!!!

IN THE LINKS THERE ARE PRE-MADE LETTERS AND OTHER INFO, USE IT ASAP!!!

s:worried:

Bumping to save supplements!! IF THIS BILL PASSES, BYE-BYE NTBM, Mr. SUPPS, Orbit, Ruthless, Primoridial, Nutra-planet, True Protein..........

Click on the links, send e-mail, faxes, letters, call etc. VOICE YOUR OPPOSITION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

S

I'm more than willing to help here fellas, however I am from Canada. Any idea if this will affect supplements up here? Will me signing these petitions even matter due to me being a Canuck?

Thanks fellas and best of luck to you guys with your fight. Let me know if I can help in any way

I'm more than willing to help here fellas, however I am from Canada. Any idea if this will affect supplements up here? Will me signing these petitions even matter due to me being a Canuck?

Thanks fellas and best of luck to you guys with your fight. Let me know if I can help in any way

You can send letters, e-mail, faxes to the Senate, President, Call the FDA etc.

Most of all you can send the links with the action info TO EVERY PERSON YOU KNOW IN THE U.S. & CANADA -HELL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT USES U.S. MADE SUPPLEMENTS!!

GET THE INFO OUT ON EVERY BOARD, IN EVERY FORUM - MAKE EVERYONE AWARE AND INCLUDE THE LINKS WITH THE PRE-MADE LETTERS, PHONE #'S ETC. MAKE IT AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO TAKE ACTION!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support!!

S:worried:

Here, I made it even easier to take ACTION!!!

Use these links & FORWARD THEM TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, GET THEM ON EVERY BOARD AND EVERY FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!!

Participate in a groundswell to stop this impending carnage. Call your Representative and your two Senators.

As a citizen, you have the constitutional right to petition the government to redress your grievances. In this case, FDA proposals pose a direct threat to your health and longevity.

It's time to take extraordinary measures to defend your right to continue using supplements your very life depends on … and to gain access to new natural ingredients that demonstrate efficacy in scientific studies.

Be heard! Click here to find the phone numbers and the talking points you need to communicate.

Phone Numbers to Call Talking Points to Use

In addition, you can opt to follow all six steps below to reinforce your message.

* Click here to get a sample petition letter you can send to the FDA Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Nutrition, Labeling and Dietary Supplements
* Print out this petition and add any words you choose and fax this to the FDA at the following number: (301) 436-2639.
* Call the FDA at 1-888-723-3366 and read this petition to personnel at the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Nutrition, Labeling and Dietary Supplements.
* Send a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to find out which pharmaceutical interests are behind these absurd proposals that will cause the cost of the supplements that remain on the free market to skyrocket in price.
* Send a Letter to your Representative and two Senators demanding the FDA immediately withdraw their oppressive proposed guidelines pending rational discussions with those who depend on dietary supplements to protect their health and livelihood.
* Send a letter to the President’s Office of Management and Budget as the FDA’s proposed guidelines on new dietary ingredients directly conflict with an Executive Order issued July 11, 2011 that orders the FDA to streamline and repeal burdensome regulations that interfere with job creation, economic growth, and innovation.

Empower yourself today. Recall how consumers revolted back in 1994 and the result was a glorious victory over FDA tyranny!

Follow the six easy steps outlined above by logging on to a website that lets you easily contact your members of Congress and the appropriate officials within the FDA. Let your voice be heard by taking action today and exercising your right to petition the government against these serious violations of the law and scientific principle.

Top Bottom