Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

few basic ALA questions, i have looked through search just need help....

I've only been using for a few weeks, but initial results seem good.
My muscles seem tighter and more full; bodyfat seems to be lower.

I take 200mg before morning meal, 200mg before lunch
and 400mg immediately after workout (with post workout MRP and carbs).

On non-training days I take 200mg 4 times day, before meals.

I've also experience the burning sensation in the throat, but now always
have a glass of water with the ALA - seems ok that way.

Definately chase with water!

I would definately recommend chasing ALA with a glass of water, and drink lots of water while using it...just to control any acid reflux that might occur.

Madhops

I definetlly notice the urine smell, but the cum smell ... I don't think it would effect that at all. The nutrients of your cum can be alltered due to diet, but ALA in urine is strickly a digestive system problem, not a reproductive system problem ... IMO.

Originally posted by 110%
1. When is the best time to take it before a meal, I heard 30 min and I have heard right before a meal.

I personally don't think it matters for going into ketosis, but for glucose control, then yes. See #9.

2. I have heard if u take it too early before a meal it will burn, why is this

Probably the acidity of the compound, which can irritate food passages. Be careful with the powder. It is best to try and mix it in with food. Accidentally coughing or inhaling any of this crap while trying to eat the powder could be a disaster. You should get somewhat used to the acid indigestion. Nowadays I can take 1000 mg before bed without the slightest bit of acid. Didn't use to be that way.

3. This sort of mimics insulin right, is this dangerous then or is it just like creatine or gluatmine nothing to worry about really.

It mimics insulin, but it does not interfere or alter insulin function negatively (that we know of). The insulin effect tapers at 600 mg so anything more than that and there is no additional effect.

4. Should I expect any dangerous side effects

I have heard accounts of a condition known as hot dog fingers, rapid penis enlargement and tongue elongation, reported mostly by women standing in line to buy large amounts of this product (joke).

Seriously, there have been no dangerous side effects to my knowledge reported within the 1800 mg per day range. There is little info on anything beyond that. Small side effects: stinky piss, dry skin, a little bit of general sleepiness.

5. How much does it cost, are capsules just as good as powder, I plan on getting it at gnc for convenience.

I have used several brands and I can easily tell a difference. It seems with this product that a bargain may not be the answer. The key to knowing if it is working (other than body composition change) is to measure your ketones at various times of the day. With the highest quality brand (Pure encapsulations) I can be in full ketosis with a little over half the dose of one of the commonly mentioned buy-in-bulk websites. Although Pure Encapsulations costs twice as much, I use less, so it's worth the trade-off to me to pay a few bucks extra if something works better. If you get it at GNC then you can expect average to below average results.

6. Is it ok to take with a fat burnerl ike an e/c/a stack or xenadrine, or should i not even use this at all since i will be using this, i have a little xenadrine left i wasnt planning on buying more though is it ok to finish it off with it. are there any supps i should use while on this.

experiment and see. You may need something to help get you going regarding energy. As long as you don't have any health problems an ECA might be okay.

7. Is it ok if im 17 to take this, I have 3 years training background and have lots of knowledge on dieting and follow good diet, though as you c I am young and the only supps I have taken are creatine, xenadrine, and if u consider, glutamine, protein shakes and bars and dextrose to be supps those too, I have no plans on using anabolics in the future, this isn’t nething like this right assuming it is legal and otc, though it isn’t like prohormones and the same thing as insulin though it has to be converted is it?

I didn't follow the question, but 17 seems damn young to be taking ALA. you are already using some of the best stuff out there already. Yes, it is legal. No, it is not like insulin and it does not convert to insulin.

8. What would be a good dose to work up to assuming I cycle it up, would it be good to take it 3 times a day maybe 400 mg post workout and 200 mg with the only other two meals of the day that I consuem carbs which both contain ½ cup oatmeal.

Your dose is fine. Although don't expect to go into ketosis.

9. is it best to take it with carb meals? . What do u recommend, should I take it more than 3 times a day and lessen the amt in each dose.

Makes no matter, although for reducing blood sugar, take it a few minutes before a meal if you can handle the acid.

10. How much should I take on refeed days, is there any amt that I should definitely not go over?

This is a question for Par Deus.

11. Is this beneficial when bulking as it helps carbs to be absorbed, or is it used more for the fact carbs are going to be stored as fat.

You would need an additional amount for bulking. For a 17 year old I wouldn't recommend it.

Top Bottom