Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEMALE Vital Labs Epi 2.0 Log

Miss.Busybee

Hello everyone this is going to be the start of my female Epi 2.0 by Vital Labs log to test out how well this stuff really works.

I don’t know about you other women out there but I find a lot of the logs I read when it comes to things like peptides, SARMS and other supplements like LGD and Ostarine are primarily conducted out by men which is a great but as a female it would be nice to see some more logs by women out there and that is why this is going to be my one of many, trying out different supplements and logging my results.

I have had great results with LGD, Ostarine and even a Winny/Clen cycle. I have not taken any type of supplements for the past 2 months to give myself a break. I have been utilizing intermittent fasting from 10pm to 12pm, carb cycling and heavy weight/power lifting in the gym which has been working well.

I stumbled on reading about Epicatechin and it sparked my interest. There is a few products on the market out there and in the end my decision was between Epi 2.0 by Vital labs and Primeval Labs EpiCat Max. I have used several Primeval Labs products before and am quite a fan but as my estrogen has been too low and been given me problems for the past month I’m staying away from EipCat Max because it does have an added anti-estrogen Armistane added to it.

My stats to start are:

Height: 5’10
Weight: Around 160 lbs, body fat I’m not too sure.
Training Style: I’m usually in the gym for 60-90 minutes weight training a day. I work biceps/triceps once a week, back twice a week, legs three times split up into glutes, hamstrings and quads, shoulders once or twice a week, abs every second day and fasted cardio 3 times a week usually on the weekends.

I’ll be running Epi 2.0 as instructed, 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills one hour before my workout so it has had time to fully absorb into my blood stream.

Today is day three of taking Vital Labs Epi 2.0 and so far I feel pretty good, strength has stayed constant but energy is up a little that I notice. Stay tuned to see how this goes ��

Last edited:
Top Bottom