Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling tired all the time

StheticsAlton

I have been feeling tired all the time and I went to the doctor they ran some tests and found I had some poor vitamin D levels. He thinks that is the reason I feel bad and he wanted to put me on some vitamins so he said to take 1000IU’s per day. I'm not feeling an improvement so I thought I would ask on here has anyone gone through something like this?

You need to take more than just vitamin D, get some sun take a multi vitamin etc

I have been feeling tired all the time and I went to the doctor they ran some tests and found I had some poor vitamin D levels. He thinks that is the reason I feel bad and he wanted to put me on some vitamins so he said to take 1000IU’s per day. I'm not feeling an improvement so I thought I would ask on here has anyone gone through something like this?

bro you live in Finland or some dark country?

No. But I do use VitD

Definitely take a good multi but for vitamin D you really need to get some sun. If you can't where you are, hopefully the tanning places are open and you can get in there.

Top Bottom