Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling super fatigued

NOAHbrutter11

[FONT=&quot]I just started working out on a more regular basis. I run for about 45 minutes and then I go lift for another 45-60 min. As of yesterday I have started running after my resistance training. I have done this for 4 days straight and I have been tired during the day. All I want to do is sleep. I have been exercising in the evening from 6-8pm. I seem to do fine while I am working out, but when the next day roles around I have a hard time getting up and staying up. I have been tracking my nutrition and I am consuming enough calories for my body composition. I also have been getting 8 hours of sleep. I guess what my question is, is all this fatigue normal because of my new workout regimen? and if so, will it go away over time. Also, is there any supplements I should be taking to help with this other then protein, carbs & etc?[/FONT]

It is normal to be fatigued for a few weeks after increasing you training load. If you are getting enough rest and calories, it should pass eventually.

you are overtraining pure and simple. unless you are training for a triathlon or something there is zero purpose in doing what you are doing. even NFL coaches give his guys a day off DURING CAMP if they look tired.

pounding your body into the ground has been proven to be a losing strategy.. do you see NHL goalies playing back to back days? do you see MLB pitchers playing daily? of course not

part of being successful in fitness is knowing when to give your body a break, if you do not figure that out you will only hurt yourself

Top Bottom