Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling light headed ?

BarryBadger

Hi, I've attempted to take creatine a few times in the past, by loading, by taking just 5g a day, taking 3g a day.. and i feel like I get a weird lightheadedness/zoned out feeling.

Is creatine simply not right for me? Should I try another brand? I've seen this new "PH balanced" creatine that requires no loading, it's less likely for side effects.. should I try it?

No creatine requires loading despite what supplement companies tell you. You should also never exceed 5g per day of creatine monohydrate. Are you making sure your water intake is increased when you use it?

Hi, I've attempted to take creatine a few times in the past, by loading, by taking just 5g a day, taking 3g a day.. and i feel like I get a weird lightheadedness/zoned out feeling.

Is creatine simply not right for me? Should I try another brand? I've seen this new "PH balanced" creatine that requires no loading, it's less likely for side effects.. should I try it?

Two things
1) Ensure you use a product with no colors, sweeteners etc
2) Drink plenty of water

Look at N2BM's Ancient Strength

Yeah companies tell you to load cause they want you burning through the product. 5g a day is all you need!

Dont buy into the broscience. No creatine in the world needs loading

Top Bottom