Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling Guilty

jballz

I was waiting on my Need2Slin and Burner for a little longer than normal so I sent Need2 a message. Turns out it was shipped on time and was held up at the Post Office for 2 days and he still giving me a big time discount off my next purchase. Great Bro !!! Im almost going to feel guilty about using it but, Ill prob get over it when Im looking at the mirror !!!

This is an example of the great customer support everyone always talks about.

I was waiting on my Need2Slin and Burner for a little longer than normal so I sent Need2 a message. Turns out it was shipped on time and was held up at the Post Office for 2 days and he still giving me a big time discount off my next purchase. Great Bro !!! Im almost going to feel guilty about using it but, Ill prob get over it when Im looking at the mirror !!!

Just thank him and acknowledge it and he will be thrilled! Nate is a great guy and treats others better than they treat him until you cross the line..LOL

Yeah. One day in the future I want to work with N2 and create marketing materials in different languages, so as to seek out foreign distribution channels. People in other countries also like developnig muscle - and these products need to get to them! General public is where it's at yo.

c

Mine got stopped in customs and returned. Not only did he give me a refund, but he also gave back the 25$ for shipping. N2BM is the best. :)

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

Top Bottom