Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favourite creatine supplement

Plain, white creatine monohydrate. The purest I can get for the least amount of money. That is my favorite. :)

I have used many brands and I like CRE X-12 Delux by PVL Nutrients the best by FAR! It is the best creatine supplement on the market right now IMO and I get it for a good prices so I am happy :) It is a canadian company

M18

CGP!

I use to use Sports One's monohydrate... I retained a shitload of water! I have been using Metabolic Nutrition's CGP and really like it! Most of the guys I lift with use it too.. Runs about $56 for 1200 grams, so it is certainly more expensive than monohydrate. Nothing against mono, just wanted to keep the some of the bloating down...here is a link to CGP info:

http://www.nutri-forefront.com/metaboli.htm

Cheers!

riskybizz007 said:
Mustang where can i get the CRE X?

You can go online and search under PVL Nutrients. This is off the label that I have on the Delux CRE X-12 (per 2 scoop serving)
Cals = 324
Protein = 4.3
Fat = .1
Carbs = 78
Vitamin C 1000mg
Micronized Creapure Creatine*****12g's
Glutapure Glutamine Peptides*****5000mg's
Double Patented Inzitol**********50mg
Triphytulin********************125mg
Methoxy-7 Ultra****************150mg
D-Ribose**********************100mg
Glycosidal furansterols from Tribestis*100mg
Citri-HCA***********************100mg
phytic acid*********************100mg
Inositol************************100mg
Yeast RNA**********************100mg
Grape seed extract***************20mg
I have the tropical fruit punch and it tastes good to :)

M18

I know there is better deals out there, but I like Phosphagen HP. My body seems to react well to it, and it tastes great.:p

Top Bottom