Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Whey Protein/Different Types of Whey Protein

Brian000

hi, i'm going on "Crumb's Ultimate Diet" and i'm wondering what whey protein I should purchase.. i usually buy my suplements from netrition.. and i see there are many types of whey protein.. and i'm wondering whats the difference between them, and what one is the best quality, taste, etc.. (no aspartame)

looking at there whey protein page..

http://www11.netrition.com/whey_protein.html

They have three different kinds of whey protein

---Whey Protein Isolate
---Whey Protein Concentrate
---Whey Protein Isolate & Concentrate

So, what are the differences between the two, and what one do you think i should get?

I know optimum nutritions, 100% whey protein has been a long time favorite.. but i'm just wondering what the difference between the two are, and what one would be best for me in using on crumb's diet.

thanks!

TYPES OF WHEY AT A GLANCE --

Whey Concentrate - cheapest whey. Contains some lactose. Can cause bloat (due to lactose). Hard to mix smoothly.

Whey Isolate - pure whey. Reduces bloat. One of the highest quality whey. Most quickly absorbed whey. Mixes better (less clumping).

Ion Exchange Isolate - just like the plain Isolate, but contains more amino acids. Best whey there is.

Top Bottom