Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite supp and why?

caliking7

I would like to see what peoples favorites are and why? I will be using the answers to help in purchasing new supps for myself. Thanks.

I would like to see what peoples favorites are and why? I will be using the answers to help in purchasing new supps for myself. Thanks.

How so? You should buy what you need. Not buy what we use.

Creatine. Works better than any natural supplement I've ever tried for increasing strength, power, endurance. I remember years ago and I had lifted weights for many years, I had trimmed down and could only do 225 for 10 reps on the bench. Starting taking creatine and in no time, I was doing it for 17 reps. Started testosterone and it went to 20 reps. Eventually topping out at 28 reps before injuries.

I even did the prohormones, the one that helped the most was 19 nor 4 andriol as it increased by bench rep another 5 reps. kilosports sold it very cheaply, but it has since been banned. And it did affect hpta axis, so I wouldn't do it again unless I was taking some supplemental testosterone.

Multivitamin creatine and fish oil because of both are very essential

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom