Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite protein shake recipes...share the knowledge!!

MaxBiceps

Post your favorite protein shake recipe.

Here's mine: 2 scoops chocolate flav protein, half cup skim milk,
half cup Eggbeater's (you won't even taste it), 1 scoop baking chocolate.
Tastes like a chocolate shake!!

Here's a good one if you don't mind a little carbs: 2 scoops vanilla protein (or strawberry),
half cup skim milk, half cup eggbeaters, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and then add
some frozen strawberries, bluberries, banana or whatever you like to give it a
sweet, fruity flavor. that's the only way I can get my lady to drink her protein.

How about you guys? Post your favorite shake recipe!! Share the knowledge, bros!!

2 scoops EAS Simply Protein and 2 crushed Zambons

Take 2 scoops EAS simply protein--strawberry is my personal favorite--put it directly in your mouth.
Next stick your head under the faucet and get some water.
Then shake your head back and forth exactly 43 times.
Finally--swallow.
Goes down smooth and very little aftertaste.

* 2 scoops vanilla isopure
* 1% milk
* a handful of frozen blueberries

frozen blueberries are just the best! when you're finished blending you get that smoothie feel to your shake. i'm sure other frozen fruit is good too.

yum!

This is probably going to sound odd, but I usually eat my protein in powder form with a spoon (when I have time). I like this cause it's more filling (for when I'm not full) and the chocolate tastes like Nestle quick. It's tricky getting down at first I guess but you get the hang of eating it like that pretty quick. I'm a freak leave me alone.

I've heard that some people add dry oatmeal to their shakes. Is this just to bump up the carbs?? Just curious??

B-10

curl45 said:
Take 2 scoops EAS simply protein--strawberry is my personal favorite--put it directly in your mouth.
Next stick your head under the faucet and get some water.
Then shake your head back and forth exactly 43 times.
Finally--swallow.
Goes down smooth and very little aftertaste.
LOL! That is my favorite too.HAHA. Except I shake my head 37 times.

Top Bottom