Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite pre-workout energizer

Country Boy

Hey all,
What do you guys like to take just prior to working out to blast through with great intensity. I've tried all the eca stacks and at this point, they do nothing for me. Post you're formulas for killer workouts! Thanks guys.

CB

Thx Enrage,
I'm actually taking adipo and t3 right now. I'm looking for something that gives a stimulant effect to help break through plateaus.

The only thing worth taking is 2 caps of Dymetadrine Xtreme. You won't get any pre-workout boost from adipo or T-2, etc. 2 caps of Dymetadrine Xtreme provides 48mg of Ephedrine for a nice kick in the ass!

dt extreme!

i take one cap wih my usual 2-3 cups of strong nawlinz coffee about 1 hour before lifting.

the only thing that limits me in the gym is my own self-imposed time limits.

this is awsome stuff; much beter than the othe "fat burners" on the market.

Dymetadrine

MonStar1023 is right, Dymetadrine Extreme is awesome, I've used this stuff for years and swear by it. Actually, way back it used to be call Dymetradine 25 and had 1 or 2 more items in it but I think they had to change the formula because one of those extra ingredients became illegal - Damn FDA. Anyway, if you really want something that helps you take your lifts to the absolute MAX, try this stuff, it really works.

RE: Dymetadrine Extreme

The old version Dymetadrine 25 was 25mg of ephedrine HCL. They had to change the formula because of FDA. You can buy Vaspro ephedrine its 25mg Ephedrine HCL, 200mg Guaifenesin.
Work just as good as the old D25 and is a lot cheaper.

asone....

Top Bottom