Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fav Low Carb Protein Powders?

Power36

One of my doctors is into supplements, and is looking for better tasting low carb protein supplements...right now lots of the low carb or zero carb protein supplements taste like complete ass, or are soy, rice, or plain flavor that will make you choke hah.....

So I thought Id ask here, and maybe whatever the top 5 picks are Ill suggest to my doctor and maybe Ill get to be the lab rat to try them out :)

He prefers whey products but blends are totally fine...lots of his patients do low carb or keto diets so the less carbs the better....

As well chime in if you had a doctor who used supplements with their patients more than medications, what would you suggest to add to his arsenal? Ill pass it on...

While Im at it....put it this way, if money were not an object, what supplement stacks would you be on? I checked out Needtos protein and it had carbs but trust me I looked there first....however I am open to refering my doc to the site so Needto if you read this thread, and want to try to sales pitch a doctor on your supplement line let me know. Especially if you have any other doctors using your products he could talk shop with...and no, this is not your regular type of MD who doesnt know sh$t about supplements...this guy knows his stuff on supplements and nutrition, is very holistic and prefers to do supplements/nutrition and HRT over medications...

Honestly, Whey to Build Muscle from N2BM is about as low in carbs as you go, and it tastes phenomenal! Anything else lower or zero carb has a high content of artificial sweetener, and that itself is counterproductive to weight loss, as well as muscle glycogen replacement.

Alot of his patients do strict keto, not for BB or athletic purposes but various medical conditions he works with....I think Needto's protein had like 24grams of carbs per serving which is high for someone on keto that might need to do 2-3 shakes a day...

Yea I know low carb and zero carb tastes bad haha....well not as good as other proteins....Muscle Milk products taste amazing, Living Fuel isnt popular mainstream but has insane ingredients and high quality, check out their label its amazing (not low carb though)....I forget last month I used a peanut butter whey product that was great too..

No this doc doesnt like artificial sweetners, pretty pure with his diet and supplement suggestions....Im going to send him N2BM website link and maybe he will be open to it but when I looked it wasnt low carb

Im curious to try N2BM if it tastes that good

51973949-a1b7-c93a.jpg

This is what I've been using. Low carb and good protein content. Thought I'd post the nutrition profile so you could see for yourself because I could be way off the mark of what you're looking for.

that looks good. What brand and specific product is it?

Sci-mentor Whey Excel. Got it in chocolate mint flavour, tastes great with milk not so good with water. I had the chocolate flavour before this tub which tasted pretty awesome with just water though.

I use Scivation's Whey. Great taste and only 1g of carbs (not including gram of fiber).

Top Bottom