Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat storing in the body

michaeldacey

[FONT=&quot]Ok this question has been bothering me for quite some time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If i eat a meal what percentage of fat from that meal gets stored into my body?[/FONT]

depends on the food you are eating.. some foods have higher partitioning than others

also depends on medications you are on. you can eat the same damn foods everyday at the same time but if you are on predisone for example you will store way more fat than normal

there are also certain supplements that can help block fat, check out N2slin.

and also it depends on meal timing. if you eat in a small window you will store less fat than if you eat in a large window as most americans do.

also certain foods affect metabolism and hormones different.. affect your gut helath different.

fun fact to add: if you consume pure natural fat such as unrefined organic coconut oil it illicits a nil response to insulin and blood sugar. a spoon full is 120 calories. so lets say you consume 2 spoons of it you get zero insulin spike and no fat storage. but if you eat 1 slice of pizza which is the SAME EXACT CALORIES your insulin levels will spike and your body will store tons of fat quickly. ah, now you see why I am a proponent of a high fat diet :) did you know Americans get zero good fats in their diet? they are lied to that fat is bad is why.

this is why IIFYM and the poptart diet, flexible dieting.. whatever you want to call this scam diet people peddle are ignoramouses. these companies that advertise junk food to children during cartoons should be ashamed of themselves. and they justify it by pushing junk information that a calorie is a calorie.

and finally your body either stores fat or burns fat. there is not really an inbetween lol. so when you eat food you are going to store SOME fat. that is NORMAL. you can't just burn fat forever, it is something called survival and a mechanism in every animal on earth. bears for example eat eat eat then hibernate for a long ass time. what do you think their bodies do while they hibernate? yeah they burn through that stored fat duh.

Last edited:
That's not how consuming fat works at all. You body needs to break everything you consume down, use what it needs, and then convert what it can't immediately use to a storable form (fat) if it is energetically feasible to do so. Most often your stored fat is actually synthesized from excess carbohydrates.

Top Bottom