Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burning supp advice

I was going to purchase the Shred Stack.. But now you guys got me thinking about Need2Slin plus Need2Burn.

Decisions decisions.

I'm primarily a Crosfitter, so would one stack work better than the other?

I was going to purchase the Shred Stack.. But now you guys got me thinking about Need2Slin plus Need2Burn.

Decisions decisions.

I'm primarily a Crosfitter, so would one stack work better than the other?

I can't speak for the shred stack since I haven't used it yet, but Need2slin and N2burn are a great combination for fat loss, energy, endurance, and minimizing fat gain from eating high Carb meals.

I would say your choice should depend on your diet. If you like carbs every once in a while (like me), do the Need2slin/N2burn combo. If you do a low Carb or Keto diet, go for the shred stack ;)

I can't speak for the shred stack since I haven't used it yet, but Need2slin and N2burn are a great combination for fat loss, energy, endurance, and minimizing fat gain from eating high Carb meals.

I would say your choice should depend on your diet. If you like carbs every once in a while (like me), do the Need2slin/N2burn combo. If you do a low Carb or Keto diet, go for the shred stack ;)

I won't lie, I would have a damn hard time not eating any carbs for even a day or two, how would you recommend to cycle them?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

I won't lie, I would have a damn hard time not eating any carbs for even a day or two, how would you recommend to cycle them?

Need2slin is perfect for those that don't cycle carbs. With Need2slin I wouldn't even worry about Carb cycling. Just dose before Carb heavy meals and reap the benefits!

Need2slin is perfect for those that don't cycle carbs. With Need2slin I wouldn't even worry about Carb cycling. Just dose before Carb heavy meals and reap the benefits!

Awesome I appreciate it bro!

If you do decide to carb cycle 150,100,50,50 repeat works well for me but don't do that for more than 4 weeks at a time tho

Top Bottom