Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which fat burners work better?

xzoomzx

I hear Ast brand dymetradine extreme is the best BUt I also been hearing adopikentix is great too which one is better and are there any better ones out there?

Either stack your own or try Xenadrine from Cytodyne Tech. Always the one i use and worked great for me.

Most fat burners are "basically" the same. A good basic ECA stack is just fine. A interesting new one is Thermicore from Met-rx, it had added green tea, plus it is and 8 hour time released formula, you may want to try that, it looks very promising to me.

Good luck!

Ryan

xzoomzx said:
I hear Ast brand dymetradine extreme is the best BUt I also been hearing adopikentix is great too which one is better and are there any better ones out there?

haha those two are my favorite!!!! i use adipo during winter just before workouts and use adipo twice a day while im trying to lean out. adipo at times would give me an upset stomach though but thats just an individual thing. i just dealt with it

i like adipo when i need that extra kick to keep me going. if I'm working out late in the evening I take the OLD formula of MD6 so that I'm not all wired out. If i feel like an old fashioned eca stack I just take Xenadrine.

I tried Adipo for a nice little change after taking a plain old e/c/a stack that I made myself....I didn't really find it any better or worse - to a noticeable degree....

Top Bottom