Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burners

gixxer

hey all

I'm thinking about starting to use these fat burners...
i'm not over weight but i got a few extra pounds which i would like to loose.....

does these things work and if they do how do they work any side effects?

thanks a lot:angel:

They do work, get one with the basic ephedrine/cafein combination (aspirin won't be necessary, because you're not obese). The best fatburners I have ever used are BetaLean (nr 1 for me) and Xenadrine.

Forgot about the possible side effects, increased bloodpressure, insomnia, nervousness, hand tremor and rapid heartbeat. Eliminate the insomnia by taking it no later as 4 pm. Don't take it if you have a high bloodpressure.

I have used Xenadrine in hopes of shedding some bodyfat,and i had great results with it. Took 2 pills at 6am with a multi vitamin,and 2 pills at noon with a multi vitamin. Had my diet,cardio,and weight training in place, and i lost 14 pounds my first month. Again different people react better to different things, my partner followed the same thing i did and Xen's didnt do much for him, for me they speed me up. Some side effects i had included dry mouth and lips, and a little restlessness, nothing major. Sense of well-being throughout the day. Didn't take any on sat or sun.

Top Bottom