Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burner for couple

Sclarke

Looking for a fat burner that is good for both man and wife. I am 320 pounds and my girlfriend is 240 pounds. We are known as obese in the community and represent people who have gained a lot of weight. We are looking to use something that works, we have tried so many products that don’t do anything.

Cardazol is a good one for both of you, use 1-2 caps for her and 3-4 caps for you before training.

cardarine with N2slin is what you can 'take'

they are safe and WORK for fat loss

also you need to learn how to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, and what to eat.

until you figure out those 4 things you will never accomplish your goals. i specialize in weight loss. you need to PM me and set up a consultation. same goes for anyone else. i get a sick pleasure in helping overweight people lose weight, it is what i do

Looking for a fat burner that is good for both man and wife. I am 320 pounds and my girlfriend is 240 pounds. We are known as obese in the community and represent people who have gained a lot of weight. We are looking to use something that works, we have tried so many products that don’t do anything.

bro you not fat, that is average weight for texan.

Get on a clean diet and good exercise regimen. That’s will be your biggest benefit as of now.

Products will help but they cannot lose the weight for you. Without a change in lifestyle, especially diet, you will never see results. No product is just going to do that or else we would all be super lean. You have to put the work in. I recommend Cardarine and N2Slin as a fat loss stack. If you are really struggling with appetite then an EC stack can help but don't abuse it.

Top Bottom