Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burner

jeffreycook

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys how is it going? I need to know what the best fat burner around is. (Excluding clen, alb etc. ) I play football at the college level and lift 3 times a week in season do I will be doing a crazy amount of cardio and lifting for sure. I put on some good size over the summer but I gained to much fat, especially in my chest/ stomach. Could you guys please recommend a good fat burner for me.[/FONT]

I would recommend using a ppar, but honestly detection times are unknown and it is considered doping. Fixing your diet and training is the key anyhow

Last edited:
Hi guys how is it going? I need to know what the best fat burner around is. (Excluding clen, alb etc. ) I play football at the college level and lift 3 times a week in season do I will be doing a crazy amount of cardio and lifting for sure. I put on some good size over the summer but I gained to much fat, especially in my chest/ stomach. Could you guys please recommend a good fat burner for me.

I recommend a good diet and getting up early to run that shit off.

Top Bottom