Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest fat loss supplement

i tell you what ultragainz would tell you...do cardio before breakfast if you can 3 times a week keep the carbs low around 30% up the protein and fats...ginger root at 500-1000mgs RIGHT before each meal to help you take down more protein...also take your fat buring supps before cardio...if you cant do it before breakfast its fine...do it after your workout then

What is it with you and ultragainz? Is there something going on we should know about?......:horny:

youngbuck said:
any help. I've tried cynomel and didn't like it any other suggestions

Did you diet correctly? All the above supplements will aid in fat loss, but diet and training have to be number one. You can not depend on a miracle product to do all the work for you.

wildcat said:

This guy is obviously a rookie, so please do not suggest this. It would be a huge mistake...I wouldn't want another unnecesarry DNP accident.

Well, if he wants supplement advice he should post it on the supplement board. Besides anybody that takes something with out reaserching deserves what they get. But I do see your point somewhat because if someone fucks up with it everybody else pays for it because the gov't will crack down. So my advice if you don't know what your doing don't use dnp. But I think if you do your research it can be used safely.

Top Bottom