Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake creatine?

MrChipelius

How do you know if your creatine really works andgives you energy? I am taking it for already two months, but I can'tsay that I feel any special energy from the creatine. Is it supposedto be so little effect, or my creatine is fake?

The help from creatine is quite light, and nothing striking. So I think that the problem here is that your expectations were a bit too high. However, look at this from the other side - it is a very cheap supplement, so even these minimal boosts in energy and recovery are well worth it.

And nobody will ever make fake creatine, as it is so cheap to manufacture.

Creatine is so cheap to manufacture that no company would sell fake creatine.

Creatine is a very effective supplement that is inexpensive but it is NOT a steroid. All creatine will do is slightly increase your endurance and strength when training. If you can squat 100 pounds for 10 reps now, you might be able to get 11 or 12 reps when using creatine.

Creatine is not a "feel" supplement. This is the reason guys love their stim based products. They think that because they can feel them they are working. That is just not true. Creatine is very effective but no, you are not going to feel more energy from it.

Top Bottom