Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake clen ?

Biglad2283

Hey lads, was just wondering if any of you had ever used litealean clenbuterol 40mcg before, manufactured by nexgen pharmaceuticals apparently. I've been using them for a few days now with no apparent side effects and I am starting to wonder if they are copacetic or not, any one any experience with this brand ?

All at once? That's a low dose bro, I don't feel the effects until about 120mcg-140mcg administered 3 times daily.

Take your temp. Clen should increase your body temp 1 degree, if it isnt doing that it is not legit. Also at that dose you should feel something. Even though I always say never judge a compounds effectiveness by sides you should def feel at least warm or jittery taking that dose of clen right from the get go.
Pick u some clen from rui - you wont have any doubt that stuff is working I assure you. When I used to use clen I would go with theirs and it was def always legit. No I stick with albuterol as the sides are easier to manage so I dont use clen anymore.

All at once? That's a low dose bro, I don't feel the effects until about 120mcg-140mcg administered 3 times daily.
and i feel 80mcg 1x a day.
op start low and only up dose over days, not too fast.

120mcg x3 =360mcg ed.... thats a risky dose and not something to rec to anyone....

Take your temp. Clen should increase your body temp 1 degree, if it isnt doing that it is not legit. Also at that dose you should feel something. Even though I always say never judge a compounds effectiveness by sides you should def feel at least warm or jittery taking that dose of clen right from the get go.
Pick u some clen from rui - you wont have any doubt that stuff is working I assure you. When I used to use clen I would go with theirs and it was def always legit. No I stick with albuterol as the sides are easier to manage so I dont use clen anymore.

and i agree. never gotten anything bunk from rui. Good products.

I agree with j_p - There is no WAY you should need that much clen ever man. Do you mean a TOTAL of 120mcg/day or something? You cant mean 360-420mcg/day?? Thats obscenely high and not safe man.

Top Bottom