Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake clen ?

I don't fee the dose until I take 140mcgs, that's just me.

Are your sure your clen is legit Thats pretty damn extreme and yes if it is good clen I would say taking doses that high could be dangerous even if they appear to be within your tolerance level. Heroin addicts have huge opiate tolerances but they still overdose.
That much clen is harmful to your cardiovascular health man.

I've always taken this much. Yes I'm sure it's quality as its RUI. Where is everyone else's tolerance and what dose makes you feel the effect. What dose makes you jittery?

I would feel rui clen at 40mcg for sure. I mean feel it as in no question I was taking clen. You must have a very high tolerance for b2 agonists. Maybe try this, take your body temp, then take some clen, say 40mcg, 2 hrs later take your temp again and see if it has increased. The clen may very well be working you just arent experiencing adverse sides. The way to tell if clen is working is to go by body temperature increase. Once you find a dose that increases your body temp 1 degree over baseline when taken 2-3 hour post clen administration you have found your lowest effective dose. Start your clen dosing there.

Thanks a lot Jimmy. You seem to know the protocol well. Can I pick your brain on another topic via pm? Involving T3&T4 or should I just drop it on here?

I would feel rui clen at 40mcg for sure. I mean feel it as in no question I was taking clen. You must have a very high tolerance for b2 agonists. Maybe try this, take your body temp, then take some clen, say 40mcg, 2 hrs later take your temp again and see if it has increased. The clen may very well be working you just arent experiencing adverse sides. The way to tell if clen is working is to go by body temperature increase. Once you find a dose that increases your body temp 1 degree over baseline when taken 2-3 hour post clen administration you have found your lowest effective dose. Start your clen dosing there.

and i feel 80mcg 1x a day.
op start low and only up dose over days, not too fast.

120mcg x3 =360mcg ed.... thats a risky dose and not something to rec to anyone....

I'm with you. I feel it at 80-100mcg doses and I personally wouldn't even consider 360mcg day.
I know some top level guys who uses higher dosages but under 200mcg daily.

Top Bottom