Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extra protein in your protein drink?

Would you blend the insect into your protein?

• No way, that's nasty! Toss it and start again.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dig out as many insect parts as possible and continue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ox-Sandra-Loan

So...yesterday I was making up my protein drink (I usually make one big one for the entire day), and about halfway through my various addition and blending cycles, I noticed an insect had gotten in...about half an inch long, already partly blended.
I didn't want to throw the batch out, so I just went ahead and blended...I figure some cultures eat insects, and it was just a bit of extra nutrition. Didn't taste it either.

btw: I currently live in China, and it is certainly not the strangest thing I have eaten here.

What would you do?

That's fucking hilarious! Yeah dude I'd drink it too just because the price of good protein nowadays is ridiculous so you can't waste it.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Ive eaten plenty of weird things, There was a kid on the news that died from eating a slug, apparently they can contain deadly virus's or something.

Well...several days later and I didn't get sick. If anybodys wants good chinese insects to add to their protein drink, I can hook you up for a good price. :p lmao

I've been eating alot of insects lately, they just fly by my mouth and i snap at them. Almost too easy. I'm like a Venus fly trap.

Top Bottom