Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extending a cycle

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
whats going on

i am currently on a 4 week cycle of havoc and cyclotren. i want to extend the cyclotren another 4 weeks. should i start my pct the day after my last havoc or should i wait until the end of the cyclotren. Since the CT is not methylated i am guessing to take it after the havoc is out but i ust want to be 100% sure

thanks bros

whats going on

i am currently on a 4 week cycle of havoc and cyclotren. i want to extend the cyclotren another 4 weeks. should i start my pct the day after my last havoc or should i wait until the end of the cyclotren. Since the CT is not methylated i am guessing to take it after the havoc is out but i ust want to be 100% sure

thanks bros

what sort of gains have u experienced so far?

I can't speak for him, but I've gotten some pretty good gains from that same stack (i'm about to the end of my 3rd week)

I'm up from 215lbs to 226lbs. Noticeable definition, huge strength increase. Good stuff!

what sort of gains have u experienced so far?

im up about 8 lbs 198-206 .. my bench is up 30 pounds and my abs are more defined .. definatly a lot harder especially in my chest and bi's and i feel like a beast in the gym. only down side has been a few pimples (only like 4-5 its not really even a down considering the gains)

whats going on

thanks bros

im wondering the same thing man. most people ive heard, although i have gotten not many responses, say to wait after the cyclotren. would make sense to me to start PCT after havoc, but I'm guessing the CT will keep the test levels high enough.

im wondering the same thing man. most people ive heard, although i have gotten not many responses, say to wait after the cyclotren. would make sense to me to start PCT after havoc, but I'm guessing the CT will keep the test levels high enough.

Havoc shut me down HARD. I would start PCT immediately after I finish the Havoc and save the Cyclo for another cycle. Next time I would run the Cyclo for a 6-8 weeks with the Havoc thrown in the last 4. That way you can come off both at once and get recovered.

Top Bottom