Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences with HGH?

marveljohn

[FONT=&quot]I was just interested on peoples experiences with different brands of HGH and fat loss. The reason I'm asking is that I recently used some Saizen and experienced good fat burning and cutting properties whilst on it. I then switched to Hypertropin and almost instantly bulked, with no change in diet etc. I'm also into my cardio and run regularly and do a bit of martial arts. With the Saizen I noticed increased stamina and fitness, but a decrease in power in the gym. Again the complete opposite with the Hypertropin. I've also found that I bulk with Hyge and kigs, although I leaned on a Europharm Somatropin a few years back. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone else experience this? Do you think its to do with the dose? I only do 3/4IU around 5 day's pw. Perhaps the other brands have a higher dose or a different structure? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I must admit I am prone to holding water and do prefer a HGH that reduces it. Are there any other brands similar to Saizen that have this effect ? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks..[/FONT]

4 to 5iu a day is pretty high for quality hgh and it sounds like your hiding a fair bit of water because of it. All HGH will have this effect, just some brands will be more pure, so you will have more sides if you don't lower the dosage. I am currently using generics but have used brand names as well, and haven't noticed a big difference.

4 to 5iu a day is pretty high for quality hgh and it sounds like your hiding a fair bit of water because of it. All HGH will have this effect, just some brands will be more pure, so you will have more sides if you don't lower the dosage. I am currently using generics but have used brand names as well, and haven't noticed a big difference.

this is a plausible explanation

also that HGH could really be hcg or something else. we don't know without bloodwork

Top Bottom