Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced Xenadrine users please advise

blood_drinker

I'm about to start Xenadrine with an awesome diet that Big Andy has outlined for me.

He claims that I may get addicted to X, in that I will be unable to workout without it.

If you have read my post (What the Hell do you do when All your bodyparts are sore?) you would know that I'm a teen looking to build muscle and burn fat.
Big andy and da big thinka were such awesome guys that they outlined a diet for me.

They basically cycle calories on training (cardio and weights) to non training days (only cardio).

Now, should I cycle the Xenadrine accordingly, you think? Or should I just use it in one large 30 day binge?
To me, theoretically, it would be more effective to do 1 day yes one day no (off) . What are your thoughts?

I do morning cardio 5x / week btw.

I've done quite a few cycles of Xenadrine over the last year, the thing is your gonna be wacked on caffine from these pills. The side effects I got was getting lightheaded when standing up quick, cotton mouth, and sleeplessness if taken in the evening. Your body will feel like complete shit if you take them any longer than three days in a row. I stuck to a cycle of two days on, one day off. It's true that you will feel a little tired on your off days but your body can't handle that much caffine every day.

If you can take it, give it a try. My gf is on it now and is cycling every other day, she says it makes her hands shake. I tired it once two pills in morning and two in afternoon for a week straight and I felt like a zombie. Good luck

I was on for a long time. I was able to start with a full dose. Never felt bad while on. Never crashed later in the day. I did get dependant on it. Was on for like a month.

Coming off I felt pretty bad but it quickly subsided. 1st day I was tired as hell. (I also had eaten alot of shit, since it was my grandparents birthday DAMN them, can't resist there forcefull will of eat this cake and cookies and brownies oh my!) and I tend to feel lethargic and crappy after a meal like that anyway.

Second day I was a little low on power, but it was probably also the fact that I was a bit discouraged by my eating habits the day before.

By the 3rd day I felt back to normal again. I did miss the fuel still because damn that stuff gives your energy to power through cardio.

I've notice you can taper off. To me if I take just 1 pill (it was ripped fuel) which is 1/2 the serving size that your supposed to take 3x a day. I didn't feel like shit at all. I wasn't energy boosted but I felt normal. It is easy to go w/o from there.

Thing is taking it that long, the hyperness totally dies. While supposedly the fat burning mechanics behind it still work. The hyperness really dies fast. (I guess pretty much all that energy was C not E) same with with drawel all from C I believe not the E.

I don't care much for the fat burning aspects of it. So I only take it prior to working out. The energy kick is what I love. So now I only take it on days when I know I'll be hitting the cardio pretty damn hard.

Eitherway you bounce back from the stuff pretty fast. If you don't have the C in it. Then I don't even think you will crash when off of it. It just like people and their addiction w/ morning coffee and how they need it to get started in the morning.

The biggest addiction is probably psyhcological. You want to take it because it is such a great energy boost. Even if your current energy level is great you just know w/ a little help it can be even greater.

Good stuff.

Binge it.

Personally, I only take 2 in the morning- not the recommended 4/day. Too speedy for more. I'm 215lbs.

I've been taking and selling Xenadrine for about a year now and i must say that the stuff is the shit. I've never experienced any of those symptoms except for the insomnia if i took the pills after 4pm. Currently I'm taking 4 a day for 2 months straight, then coming off for 2-3 weeks. I am probably one of the exceptions for taking them this long due to the fact that i've built up such a tolerance to the stuff. My last cycle on them i finished 4 weeks a 6/day. Never felt like shit though. Tons of energy.

this is my third week on X...i started off slow with 1 pill a day...and now im up to 4. 2 in the mrning 2 midday
think this past sunday i only took 2 pulls and last weekend only 2 pills a day..

should i start to cycle somehow so i dont have a drop off??

I've been taking this stuff for a couple of YEARS now -- after doing extensive research. The euphoric buzz does wear off after a few weeks, though the increased fat-burning effects do not. I've had no rapid hear rate, no insomnia, nothing. The only effect I've noticed is if I skip it for a day or two I REALLY start to dragass.

yeah even tho i only do one pill of ECA a day, the day i go off it, i'm just tired. Listless. Not feeling bad per se, just NO ENERGY. my body in slow motion. i just plop in bed and SLEEP.

Top Bottom