Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with Histidine?

Janolan

Do any of you have experience using Histidine? Itappears to be a preworkout supplement, but I can't figure out if itis ok and safe to use, or not. Is it even effective? It is the firsttime I even hear about it, so sorry for so many question.

It is an essential amino acid that you willfrequently find in many pre-workout supplements. This is one of thoseamino acids that can't be produced by the body, so you need to get itfrom outside (either diet, or supplements). It can help with bloodflow into the muscles, but nothing really much more than that. If youhave an extra dime, you can get it. But if you count your money,don't bother.

[FONT=SourceSansProRegular, Arial, sans-serif]There is no need to supplement with histidine. It is a non-essential amino acid.[/FONT]

[FONT=SourceSansProRegular, Arial, sans-serif]Adults can typically produce enough histidine from other amino acids in the liver to support the body’s daily needs.

The only exception is children. Histidine is needed, especially during infancy, for proper growth and development.

When histidine is metabolized by the human body, it produces histamine. If children, especially infants, do not eat enough histidine containing foods, they may experience eczema, a form of dermatitis.
[/FONT]

You don't need it in your pre workout at all. Honestly all you need pre workout is a good meal and some water. Add in a cup of black coffee if you are dragging ass that day.

Wonder why they sell all these useless supplements. I keep hearing that you don't need this, don't need that...and yet they manufacture these products and keep selling them!

What about that DSpark - is it a good preworkout? Does it give energy? Side effects?

Well, their logic is that if people buy it, then why not sell it to them?

Regarding DSpark - it is an awesome preworkout. It has no stims in it, so it has none of the side effects you get with most preworkout supplements. Also, it gives very nice raw energy - not this sort of hyperactivity that you get with stims. And finally, the pumps with DSpark are awesome. All in all, it is my favorite preworkout supplement!

Wonder why they sell all these useless supplements. I keep hearing that you don't need this, don't need that...and yet they manufacture these products and keep selling them!

What about that DSpark - is it a good preworkout? Does it give energy? Side effects?
the supplement industry is all the same shit man

preworkouts, whey protein, bcaa's, and maybe a pump supp. all the youtube guys have their supplement line and sell the same shit. people buy them cause they are fanboys. they also buy their crappy apparal too. $10 for a fucking towel and a jug lol. people will buy anything, americans make money and spend money

The supplement companies make this stuff because people will buy anything. People are lazy and are always looking for a pill to do the work for them.

DSpark is a good pre workout for pumps and clean energy. It is not a stim though so you wont get the same type of energy as a caffeinated product.

The pre-workout D-spark from n2bm.com does not contain any stimulants so it won't give you an artificial source of energy like caffeine will.

It'll give you a nice cognitive increase and boost in focus during your workout.

I really like the product. I am not anti-caffeine but too much caffeine makes me feel jittery and sick. Since d-spark contains no caffeine, you will not get any jitters or crash.

Top Bottom