Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eviscerate topical cream for fat loss, I want thin skin

caffeymorrot

I have been using this product for two months and nothing has changed, I'm applying half dollar size amount as the directions
say and the fat on my belly and chest is still the same , are you guys familiar with this product? what am I doing wrong? should I apply more than suggested? I exercise three times a week and I'm eating less than I used to, to speed up the process and after 60 days
I still have to suck in my belly to button up my pants.

I'm going to give this a try and then try Yohimflame right after which a lot of people review as being very strong and potent, I just wanted to try a cheaper option first and got this on a deal so we will see how evicerate does.

If you are following the directions on the label and not seeing results - there isn't anything wrong with your application method, the product just sucks.

I have never used eviscerate personally so I can't comment on that particular product but making topical products are not easy. Most topical products do not soak into the skin well and are very poorly absorbed.

Yohiflame is a good product. I suspect you will get much better results from that then the eviscerate.

On top of yohimflame, Ronnie Coleman used to swear by fish. He always claimed that it "thinned the skin". He would replace his other protein sources with white fishes closer to competition.

I have been using this product for two months and nothing has changed, I'm applying half dollar size amount as the directions
say and the fat on my belly and chest is still the same , are you guys familiar with this product? what am I doing wrong? should I apply more than suggested? I exercise three times a week and I'm eating less than I used to, to speed up the process and after 60 days
I still have to suck in my belly to button up my pants.

I'm going to give this a try and then try Yohimflame right after which a lot of people review as being very strong and potent, I just wanted to try a cheaper option first and got this on a deal so we will see how evicerate does.

You get what you pay for.

In the end the every cent that you try to save will end up wasted and you will eventually need to spend more when you decide to finally buy a product which actually does the job. Next time just get yohimflame in the first place.

Top Bottom