Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever too early?

patrickstoawl

[FONT=&quot]Is it ever to early to start taking liver and joint supplements.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As of right now nothing is wrong, everyone once in awhile after a realy good leg day my knees may bug me a bit, but nothing serius or that lasts long.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But I would also like to keep it that way. So I was wondering if I started taking liver and joint supplements now would it help prevent problems in the future. Since I got a lot of weightlifting ahead of me.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or would it just make my body spoiled and weak, by giving it something it doesn't need, and not allowing it to adapt. (If that makes sense).[/FONT]

the big mistake younger guys do is they think they can blast through injuries because it worked before. when you are young you can get away with that. but as you get older those nagging injuries that you could blast through become chronic.

so that is #1. and yes taking n2jointrx off and on is a great idea when you are younger to prevent issues in the future.

i also rec'd strongly doing some yoga 2X a week. it will make a huge difference

Top Bottom