Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever taken time off and used prohormones?

snowyk12

Any of you guys ever taken time off from AAS and used natural test boosters or prohormones instead for a year or more?

I ask this question to figure out if taking natural supps to boost test like dermacrine, T bomb II, tribulus, etc...will be beneficial instead of not taking anything. Also would take a product to help clear out my saturated receptor sites. My thinking is if I keep lifting hard, eating right and taking natural products, I may be able to keep putting lean mass on while cleaning up the body to try to get that first cycle lean mass again in a year or so.

My first cycle I put on 30 lbs. in ten weeks. Kept around 20lbs.
Sus 250 1-10
Dbol 30mgs 1-6 wks
EQ 600mgs 1-10
I read alot before I touched anything. Had Clomid and Nolvadex.and hcg.

So I am curious has anyone ever taken some time off to specifically clear receptors as to get a great next cycle. I mean of course guys take off and do PCT, but this question is specific to coming off for about a year (if you can) so that you can try an achieve first time results again when you really know what your doin.

Taking prohormones will effect your HPTA just like being on real AAS.

Who said steroids saturate your receptors?

LOL calling saturate receptors is like putting it in such a simple term..

DO adrogen receptors down reg? no they do not. Can they get filled up? yes. Will cordoi clear them. Meh I am not going to back that statement any time soon.

receptores get "unsaturated" when andregen drops to physiologic levels post cycle.As with any substance your body will develop tolerance,thus requiring higher doses for same effect,so you would want to reduce your tolerance not desaturate (your body has a long memory and will reach homostatious quicker with each round)

receptores get "unsaturated" when andregen drops to physiologic levels post cycle.As with any substance your body will develop tolerance,thus requiring higher doses for same effect,so you would want to reduce your tolerance not desaturate (your body has a long memory and will reach homostatious quicker with each round)

Please tell me how this works with androgen receptors? Please give some kind of science behind what you are saying.

Your body dose not build a tolerance to steroids.

Your body dose not build a tolerance to steroids.

+1

And I'd like to add that prohormones = aas

when you take prohormones you are on cycle still, so you are not on a break...saying that you are taking a break and on prohormones is an oxymoron

receptores get "unsaturated" when andregen drops to physiologic levels post cycle.As with any substance your body will develop tolerancee,thus requiring higher doses for same effect,so you would want to reduce your tolerance not desaturate (your body has a long memory and will reach homostatious quicker with each round)

Well in a way you are right. Its not that simple though. Yes if you speak simple you could call it a tolerance. But its more like a chemical reaction that you can for the short term manipulate to get more gains for longer periods of time. With out having to use overly large doses of steroids ether.

Still There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that AR downregulation occurs in human muscle, or in any tissue, in response to above normal (supraphysiological) levels of AAS

test,androgens,estrogens,shbg,cortisol, blah blah blah all play a big role and can be worked with to keep gains coming.

If the statement that receptors or even your body builds a tolerances to steroids were true...........................

Then the pros would not be able to stay as big as they do for as long as they do. Sooner or later they would be on suck high doses for so god dame long they would be dead in a day.

You would have some of the guys who have been pros for 5-10 years or more taking 10kgrams a day and even more then that if this statement were true.

Nice I like a good convo like this. The reason I asked is beacuase I am taking now...Sustain alpha, toco 8, endo amp, and T BOMB II.

And uh, I wake up every morning hard as a rock. I feel super anabolic, more so than when i was on test and eq last cycle (test may have been bogus), I am eating like an animal and my back is breaking out like Im on tren. WTF?

Tbomb II is not a prohormone but I was thinking of taking something prohormone wise A month or two after the PCT is done but then I figure, for the price and results just get the real stuff.

Top Bottom