Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esters do nothing!!

MIKERAZ

I know its a supplament board but i Thought i might want to post anyway here.this animal recently discussed how esters do nothing to potency or the hormone it just makes it more oil soluble, if you do no ester hormones ED you will get the same result.

I know Esther, and she works damn hard for her paycheck!

MIKERAZ said:
I know its a supplament board but i Thought i might want to post anyway here.this animal recently discussed how esters do nothing to potency or the hormone it just makes it more oil soluble, if you do no ester hormones ED you will get the same result.

Which animal said this?

Animal the famous kit man who proved science wrong by putting test no ester in oil.

And par Deus agrees

MIKERAZ said:
Animal the famous kit man who proved science wrong by putting test no ester in oil.

And par Deus agrees

Please warn me when you are about to post more ridiculous shit like this, I nearly pissed my pants laughing, -"..proved science wrong..." LOL.

Why is that funny? he did everybody said test cant be put into oil yet he did it!!

and hes right about the ester thing

Actually, they do affect "potency" to an extent, since the ester takes up weight. Therefore, injecting 100mg of testosterone no ester will deliver more testosterone than injecting 100mg of testosterone cypionate. Once the weight of the ester is corrected for then the only real difference from a bodybuilding standpoint is dosing schedule, which makes esters very valuable.

but what animal meant was you will get the same results from shooting test water suspension ed that you would test prop ed or cyp weekly

Top Bottom