Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ergopharm AndroSpray Protocol

=w=

What kind of protocol would you recomend for a 21 year old 150 lb male (# of sprays, amount of times per day, duration)? I will be in a bulking phase my diet and training are in check. Thanks in advance for all replies.

If your training and diet are in check you probably don't need to use the spray. Especially at your age. Test levels usually don't start dropping till 25. And if you stop your own test production for the spray, it probably won't be any higher than it already is. But if you still insist on using it I would say spray 12 times once a day in the morning so you lessen the chance of stopping endogenous test production.

Thanks Andro 69

Any additional opinions? I mean no offense to you A69 (I appreciate your tips) I just like to get as many opinions as possible to take as many things into account as possible to try to tailor make my protocol to my situation and goals.

Thanks

Max dosing of AndroSpray will give considerably higher androgen levels than a 21 year old would naturally have.

Just follow the highest recommendations on the bottle -- though, you could stretch out the length of time you were on to 4-8 weeks rather than the 2 that is recommended on the bottle. You are going to have suppression of natural T either way.

The other thing you could do would be just to put in on when you wake up. It will be far less suppressive that way, but gains will also be quite a bit less.

Par Deus:

What can I do to minimise supression (w/ 2 a day) or to bring it back up to normal after I come off?

I agree with Par...Stick with the recommendation on the bottle. Besides, spraying more does not necessarily mean that you will be able to absorb more.

As for suppression and spraying twice a day...there is no way to selectively get the benefits without potential side effect risks. As for bringing it back up, some people think various over the counter products work. I'm not so sure. Clomid (not OTC) after the cycle is a good choice. Actually, its possible you may not have a major suppression issue.

I'll mention it since Par can't without looking like a shill. His company (Avant Labs) makes an excellent competing product to Androspray (I like both).

Zen

Zen:

What OTC product would you recomend, I dont want clomid (I really wanna stick with OTC stuff for now).

Thanks

There is nothing you can do with 2X per day usage to significantly minimize downregulation of natural test -- androgen levels are too high. As for bringing it back quickly with OTC products, Vitex may work (this is the active in Biotest's "M" product that is coming out) -- I haven't looked at the literature a great deal -- basically their are some good things and not good things, but until I have had a chance to look at it closely, I can't give a worthwhile opinion. There is nothing else that i am aware of that is any good. if chrysin did not inhibit 17-beta-HSD activity, a topical version of it would be a good choice.

=w= said:
Zen:

What OTC product would you recomend, I dont want clomid (I really wanna stick with OTC stuff for now).

Thanks

Par answered your question better than I could.

Frankly, I'm not convinced that any OTC will significantly speed the restoration of HPTA.

Zen

Par:

I got another question for you if you dont mind. What macronutrient ratio would you recomend to bulk on the spray with? Also cals/lb bodyweight.

Thanks

Top Bottom