Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ergopharm 6-OXO

John G

Ergopharm 6-OXO

Can I substitute this for Clomid post cycle? 3 weeks after my last shot of sust, can I use this product instead of Clomid to get my levels back to normal?

As of right now i doubt anyone has an answer to that question..The oxo's are 2 new to tell..Not many studies on it have been posted..on the ergopharm website they talk as if you can however, but bump for anyone that might actually know

in all honesty why would you do that when you can buy clomid legally and easily over the internet for a much cheaper price then the 6-oxo.... i mean you have taken the step of using real gear, why not follow it up with a real test proven product that is cheap and easy to obtain ...

Feelin

Basically because my source doesn't have Clomid right now. He wants 90 dollars for I think 30 tabs. If I can buy of the internet I would love to know a source.I basically do not know any.

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
in all honesty why would you do that when you can buy clomid legally and easily over the internet for a much cheaper price then the 6-oxo.... i mean you have taken the step of using real gear, why not follow it up with a real test proven product that is cheap and easy to obtain ...

It is my opinion that aromatase inhbitors (arimidex, 6-oxo) are much better for bodybuilders then estrogen receptor antagonists like clomid and tamoxifen. Both can raise testosterone levels but these ERT's have estrogenic activity in the liver which promotes undesirable effects like lowering of IGF-1 and raising of SHBG.

pa1ad said:

It is my opinion that aromatase inhbitors (arimidex, 6-oxo) are much better for bodybuilders then estrogen receptor antagonists like clomid and tamoxifen. Both can raise testosterone levels but these ERT's have estrogenic activity in the liver which promotes undesirable effects like lowering of IGF-1 and raising of SHBG.

I think your 1-ad is a great product and i sell it to many people every day, but until your "6-oxo" has some real world justification to back your claims , please dont tell people it is a better choice for post cycle recovery than CLOMID... especially since his cycle consited of GEAR and not 1-ad.

Youve said yourself that you are not a magician and cannot compete with products like CLOMID and Arimidex because they are synthetic compounds that cost millions of dollars to produceand all you have to work with is naturally occuring compounds.... STICK WITH WHAT YOU SAID...

feelin_kinda_saucey said:

I think your 1-ad is a great product and i sell it to many people every day, but until your "6-oxo" has some real world justification to back your claims , please dont tell people it is a better choice for post cycle recovery than CLOMID... especially since his cycle consited of GEAR and not 1-ad.

Youve said yourself that you are not a magician and cannot compete with products like CLOMID and Arimidex because they are synthetic compounds that cost millions of dollars to produceand all you have to work with is naturally occuring compounds.... STICK WITH WHAT YOU SAID...

Please read what i said. If you want, eliminate the reference to 6-oxo from my post, because its not really vital to the message anyway. NOw re-read it.

I am making a case that aromatase inhibitors are a better choice than ERT's for bodybuilders. I guess the whole message went right over your head though because you were so eager to jump up and down claiming that i am saying 6-oxo is better than clomid (which was not my intention at all)

Gimme a friggin break

Top Bottom