Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ergopharm 6-OXO

pa1ad said:

Please read what i said. If you want, eliminate the reference to 6-oxo from my post, because its not really vital to the message anyway. NOw re-read it.

I am making a case that aromatase inhibitors are a better choice than ERT's for bodybuilders. I guess the whole message went right over your head though because you were so eager to jump up and down claiming that i am saying 6-oxo is better than clomid (which was not my intention at all)

Gimme a friggin break

Go back and Re-read the thread starters post.. He is asking about clomid therapy. And for your information Arimidex is not a better choice for post cycle therapy then Clomid.....

And lets just say that you could prove Arimidex was a better choice, (and you cant) you can still purchase L-dex online cheaper than 6-OXO, with far better and TIME TESTED data behind it...

And like i said before , your 1-ad is a absolutely great product and your 6-oxo may turn out to give the same results, but for this guy to use this product at this time in its shorty history, I think is a mistake because he can purchase products that have been proven to work many times over.

feelin_kinda_saucey said:

Go back and Re-read the thread starters post.. He is asking about clomid therapy. And for your information Arimidex is not a better choice for post cycle therapy then Clomid.....

For my information? WEll gee, I certainly appreciate your willingness to educate me but.....

An effective aromatase inhibitor is always a better choice than a estrogen receptor antagonist.

I have a whole file full of articles on aromatase inhbitors and their effects on testosterone levels. I started studying the subject in 1996. They are very very efffective in raising testosterone, equally or more so than ERAs, and without the accompanying undesirable pro-estrogenic effects on the liver.

And lets just say that you could prove Arimidex was a better choice, (and you cant) you can still purchase L-dex online cheaper than 6-OXO, with far better and TIME TESTED data behind it...

Yes, you can purchase many things on line. Thank you for reminding me.

CAn you purchase l-dex in an actual supplement store? No you cannot, but you can purchase 6-OXO in a store

Furthermore, you can purchase neither 6-OXO nor l-dex in a flower shop.

I hope this information has proven educational for everyone!

Nutri-Wrestler said:
you alright pat? seem a little pissed off

I know. Shit builds up and then little insignificant things make me snap. Better I snap here than at my booth at the Olympia. I might start pounding on 1fast400's purple barney head

pa1ad said:

Yes, you can purchase many things on line. Thank you for reminding me.

CAn you purchase l-dex in an actual supplement store? No you cannot, but you can purchase 6-OXO in a store

Furthermore, you can purchase neither 6-OXO nor l-dex in a flower shop.

I hope this information has proven educational for everyone!

Are we in a supplement store ?
No we are not .....

Are we in a FLOWER SHOP ?
NO we are not....

Are we ONLINE ?
YES we are.....

Can you obtain L-dex online easily and cheap?
Yes you can....

Is the person who asked the original question a PLATINUM MEMBER?
YES he is.....

Now do you think that means he has a CREDIT CARD and can order things online?
Yes he can....

I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HAS PROVEN EDUCATIONAL FOR YOU......

Last edited:

Are we in a supplement store ?
No we are not .....

Are we in a FLOWER SHOP ?
NO we are not....

Are we ONLINE ?
YES we are.....

Can you obtain L-dex online easily and cheap?
Yes you can....

Is the person who asked the original question a PLATINUM MEMBER?
YES he is.....

YOu said Platinum member. huh huh

BTW, where can i get l-dex? I might want to test some of this stuff.

Baddogg said:
how about we all try 6-oxo before we decide to put it down. ehh?

im not bashing 6-oxo , just stated the simple fact you can buy clomid and L-dex online cheaper than 6-oxo... wich are both time tested and proven products....

Top Bottom